[XeTeX] Strange issue with tanwin, arabxetex

Nathan Sidoli nathan.sidoli at utoronto.ca
Sun Aug 2 09:23:16 CEST 2015

Dear François, Akira, and others,

Thanks for taking the time with this.

Yes, I have now accepted that the current behavior is the expected
behavior and it is now what I get with both TL2014 and TL2015. I am not
sure why I was getting the other behavior before I upgraded, but it is
now irreproducible on my system.

It looks like I will have just do the work of modifying my documents to
include local option switching.

Best,

Nathan