[XeTeX] Future *TeX [was: XeTeX maintenance]

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Mon Apr 27 14:34:42 CEST 2015

Hello Simon,

Thanks very much for this detailed information. Obviously (for now) there
is plenty there that I don’t get, terminology-wise, but no surprise. I’ll
keep this handy and work on it as I can.

I never really worked with C (I was a B programmer back in the day) and am
now working on Swift (a good option for rewrite if there were to be one,
on OS X anyway… though of course that would make Windows-compatability
less good), but I can make do. Grew up on Pascal, though :)

Deeply appreciated. Getting more of us ‘mere’ users tech/(Xe)TeX-savvy is
vital to the future of the project, I think.