[XeTeX] Media9 buttons in RTL text

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Sat Apr 25 21:46:27 CEST 2015

Thanks for all these thoughts.

Incidentally, for what it's worth, while it was working (all three weeks
or so), I found the Hebrew as well as the English output just fine :)
[contra my expectation, given the caveat in the Lua manual and the
polyglossia warning]

[and I see that somehow I sent a response before I'd finished--no idea how
that happened, never went near send. My apologies to the list.]

Best

On 2015-04-25, 15:29, "Arthur Reutenauer"