[XeTeX] Error using Kohinoor Devanagari font

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 11:34:09 CEST 2015

Sorry, there is nothing like bugzilla for TeX Live, everything is discussed
in a mailing list and there are already several threads on this topic
(other fonts are affected too). You can either subscribe to the list or
download archived messages. The information is here:

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz