[XeTeX] Bidi, polyglossia, and luatex

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Mon Apr 20 17:42:02 CEST 2015

Am Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:27:10 +0000 schrieb Karljurgen Feuerherm:

> I have posted to the lua list also, as the more likely candidate, but no response so far.

Which isn't really surprising: You didn't provide a minimal example
- only some links and rather vage error descriptions.  I would
probably need at least an hour to find out what your problem is
before even being able to decide if I know something about it.

> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/188434/media-button-in-rtl

I tried the example with xelatex of TL2015 pretest and still got
your error with xdvipdfmx. Did you ever reported the problem to some
bug tracker?

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/