[XeTeX] XeLaTeX generated pdf metadata

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 11:27:42 CEST 2014

It is not necessary to use hyperref, it is sufficient to put all
fields to a \spacial primitive, i.e.
\special{pdf:docinfo << /Creator (XeTeX) ... >>}
Add other required fields such as /Title, /Author, /Subject, /Keywords
instead of the three dots. I am not sure what happens if the \special
is used several times, it seems to me that the new fields are
appended, i.e. if you specify only /Title in the first \special and
only /Author in the second one, the PDF file will contain both.
However, I have not tried.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz