[XeTeX] Finding a font version

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 11:44:50 CEST 2014

Hi all,

some time ago GNU FreeFont worked well with Devanagari but I did not
write the exact version used. Recently I have updated to the latest
revision from the repository and there are problems again. I no longer
have the working version of the font, only a few files. The log file
does not display the font version and I do not know whether it is
possible to extract the font information from PDF. It would be very
useful fr reporting the bugs.

The PDF files can be found at these web pages:
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz/ArunakashKaRasta/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz/cze-dvng-xkb/

The latter seems to be built with TeX Live 2012 and thus with the old
version of GNU FreeFont that does not work with HarfBuzz but I am not
sure. Can anyone help?

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/