[XeTeX] Bug with color \specials?

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Jun 25 10:57:56 CEST 2014

Am Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:15:51 +0100 schrieb Joseph Wright:

> On 24/06/2014 14:18, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
>> Am Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:53:26 +0900 schrieb Akira Kakuto:
>>
>>> Thus problems are in pgfsys-dvipdfmx.def
>>> and pgfsys-xetex.def.
>>
>> I can avoid the problem by redefining this two commands of a current
>> pgfsys-dvipdfmx.def:
>
> [snip]
>
>> But the binary (x)dvipdfmx must be involved somehow too: Even if I
>> use all the files from texlive2014 with miktex I don't get the error
>> there.
>
> Which files are we talking about here: just pgf-related ones or also
> xetex.def/dvipdfmx.def/dvipdfmx.cfg/...?

Almost all files. I did attach the texlive texmf-dist to miktex
before the miktex main tree (and recreated then the xetex format).
Such a tree is always before the main tree.

I also compiled the xdv in TL14 and then created only the pdf with
the xdvipdfmx from miktex.

So imho only the map files and the cfg could interfere and perhaps a
small number of local files - and I think I checked all this.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/