[XeTeX] FakeBold vs TikZ

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Jun 18 06:04:03 CEST 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:53:40AM +1000, Ross Moore wrote:
> It seems that one cannot break up the processing any more,
> or at least not in the simple-minded way.
> Would one of the developers please explain how to do this
> kind of testing now.

So called “native” fonts (AKA non-TFM fonts) are now stored in the XDV
files using their full path not font name, so you can’t process XDV
files using such fonts uless you have fonts in the exact same location
(but whether this relates to the error you are seeing or not, I don’t
no).

Regards,
Khaled