[XeTeX] Linguistic structural analysis

Johann Spies johann.spies at alterit.co.za
Fri Jun 6 23:16:45 CEST 2014

It seems to me that to do something like the pdf attached in
LaTeX/XeLaTeX is very difficult.  I have looked at tikz and  the
rst-package but it seems like an unreasonable lot of work to do it
through one of those packages.

Is there an easier way?

Regards
Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 021-982 2694 / 082 782 0336 / 021-808 4599(w)
             Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536

     "Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon
      him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way,
      and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him
      return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him;
      and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon."
                                Isaiah 55:6,7