[XeTeX] CID-keyed font support?

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Thu Jul 24 18:27:39 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 09:01:32AM +0200, Jiang Jiang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 8:07 AM, Peter Breitenlohner <peb at mppmu.mpg.de> wrote:
> > On Wed, 23 Jul 2014, Jiang Jiang wrote:
> >
> >> Since Peter is not responding, ....
> >

> > Hi Jiang Jiang,
> >
> > that was on purpose because I am not the maintainer and don't know too much
> > abaout that program.  All I did were purely technical things such as
> > identifying identical code in the two programs, code cleanup (C language
> > bugs and compiler warnings) and general TeX Live infrastructure.
>
> OK, sorry about that. So who is the maintainer of dvipdfm-x then?

I partly do, and it happens that I was in the middle of some major
refactoring removing most of the different font loading paths between
dvipdfmx and xdvipdfmx (in preparation of their eventual merger) and
this of course is conflicting with your changes. I had to revert them
locally for now, and will need to figure out how to re-do it again since
the fc_face member of the various font structure is almost gone.

Regards,
Khaled