[XeTeX] morewrites and bibtex

maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Mon Jul 7 20:33:35 CEST 2014

Coming back to this (see below) after over a year, to report that it is
no longer an issue for us.

I never did get around to uploading the latest version of morewrites
(suggested by Bruno below), but I did install the next texlive when it
came out, which has the newer version (0.2e) of morewrites than the one
I had been using.  That may have fixed the problem, but we also switched
from bibtex to biblatex (the problem I originally reported was some kind
of an issue between bibtex and (the older version of) morewrites).  So
we're not using the same configuration that we were when we had the
problem.

Thanks to Bruno for this package, and for responding to my original msg.

     Mike Maxwell