[XeTeX] \subsubsection or something similar?

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at skimble.plus.com
Sat Jul 5 19:01:15 CEST 2014

How can I have "\subsubsection*{Indications}" showing in the PDF, but
not in the toc? This is in the "article class", and using the above
there is no differentation between the heading and the rest of the
text. \section is used for the chapter headings, \subsection for the
individual drug names, and \subsubsection for the individual sections of
the drug. Or is there anything that I could use in place of
\subsubsection please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.92.1