[XeTeX] Hyphenation around „ß“

Keith J. Schultz schultzk at uni-trier.de
Mon Jan 13 17:59:39 CET 2014

Hi Susan, All,

the is no law in Germany that dictates or requires one by "law" to use one particular orthography.
Though, the new reformed "reformed" orthography is taught in school as the correct form to be used!

The general rules is to stick to one of the orthography and you are safe.

Since TEX et al. is not a spellchecker we only need to worry about hyphenation, and not if ß is used or not!

regards
	Keith.