[XeTeX] Hyphenation around „ß“

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Thu Jan 9 18:10:57 CET 2014

El 09/01/2014 17:27, Ulrike Fischer escribió:

> And I checked with miktex + babel 3.8m and texlive + babel 3.9h. In
> both cases I can see the difference between lualatex and xelatex. So
> it can't be something new in babel.

In fact, in my system (TL) I can see the differences selecting the
language without babel, with \language. Note babel sets the
hyphenmins to 22, instead of the default 23 (which could explain
why wußte doesn't get hyphenated without babel). The file loaded
is loadhyph-de-1901.tex (according to the log with the babel
option showlanguages).

Javier