[XeTeX] BibLaTeX/ biber question

Mike Maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Mon Feb 10 07:19:51 CET 2014

On 2/10/2014 12:28 AM, I wrote:
> I'm switching over from BibTeX to BibLaTeX/ biber.  I have most things working, but I have one
> question.  We occasionally use the command \btPrintAll from the bibtopic package; this command
> added all citations from a given .bib file to the bibliography, even if a work was not cited in
> the main document.  But bibtopic is not compatible with BibLaTeX, and I don't see any obvious
> mechanism in BibLaTeX (or biber) for doing what \btPrintAll did.  I checked both the biber
> documentation and the biblatex documentation.
>
> Am I overlooking something?

After looking for this for several hours, I gave up and started working on s.t. else.  And found
what I wasn't looking for.

For the record, I think:
    \nocite{*}
does what I want.
--
	Mike Maxwell
	maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
	"My definition of an interesting universe is
	one that has the capacity to study itself."
         --Stephen Eastmond