[XeTeX] Binding control sequence to input character

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:48:50 CET 2014

Since the GNU FreeFont font is GPL'ed and the source code is publicly
available, a more elegant solution would be to get the sources, and modify
the particular characters in the font to meet your preferences, perhaps
using FontForge <http://fontforge.github.io/en-US/>.  Give the font a new
name, and Bob's your uncle.

Best,
Dominik