[XeTeX] XeTeX (/not/ XeLaTeX) : Marginal kerning, font protrusion, hyperlinks

mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca
Fri Apr 25 20:46:19 CEST 2014

On Fri, 25 Apr 2014, Philip Taylor wrote:
> I'm sorry, Matthew, I can only think you are confusing XeTeX with some other
> system.

Just because you can invent a silly-looking command line to make invoking
XeLaTeX look more difficult than it is, doesn't make XeLaTeX stop being an
integrated tool chain.  However, it seems unlikely that either of us will
be able to change the other's mind on this point.
--
Matthew Skala
mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                 People before principles.