[XeTeX] Xetex in lao (another try)

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Mon Sep 23 09:48:34 CEST 2013

     http://bugs.icu-project.org/trac/changeset/34229
> ... is all that is needed and if it applies cleanly on 51.1
> (I didn't check), Peter or Khaled might be willing to apply it to TeX
> Live repository ...

Hi Khaled, Mojca, Robert,

this patch is already included in the ICU SVN repository and will most
likely be part of the ICU-52.1 release candidate scheduled for the next
few days.

I would very much dislike to go back to a patched version (other than for TL
build issues).  Moreover that would prevent distros from using a system
version of the ICU libraries.

Peter Breitenlohner <peb at mppmu.mpg.de>