[XeTeX] XeLaTeX PDF Glitch with Serbian Glyphs

Georg Duffner g.duffner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 00:08:46 CEST 2013

Am 18.09.2013 14:52, schrieb Alessandro Ceschini:
> Hello everybody,
>
> This is indeed the latest version from SVN. However, even glyphs with
> "correct names' fail to be copied correctly, as you can see: so, maybe
> this is not the real issue.
>
> Regards,

In the attached font I’ve renamed the alternate p, d and t glyphs, but
let the alternate sha the way it is (in this version of the font, the
latter is activated by salt and I am too lazy to look up the human
readable fontspec definition for it). In my pdf I can copy/paste all but
the sha.

MWE:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\setmainfont[Script=Cyrillic, Language=Serbian,
RawFeature=+salt]{TestFreeSerif}
\begin{document}
\fontsize{70}{70}\selectfont
\emph{б г д п т ш}