[XeTeX] MAC OS X 10.8.5 - xdvipdfmx error usexobj (beamer - pgf)

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Sep 18 10:54:11 CEST 2013

Am Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:02:49 +0200 schrieb Federico Tramarin:

>> I can reproduce the problem with TL 2012, TL2013 and miktex 2.9 on
>> windows. It goes away if I remove the pstricks related packages and
>> commands.

> Thak you for your test. This give me a bit of comfort ;)
> however, in my linux system I verified that all is going well.
> It is a XeTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.4-0.9998 (TeX Live 2012/Debian)

> I need pstrick, so the error remains...

Really? For what? Why can't you use tikz?

> Any advice!?

Unlike me you have a system where it works and a system where it
doesn't work, so you can try to figure out what is the crucial
difference. Perhaps it is one of the driver files - then it should
be easy to remedy. If the problem resides somewhere in the windows
binaries you will have to make a bug report.

But use a smaller document for the investigation:

\documentclass{beamer}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usetheme{Singapore}

\begin{document}