[XeTeX] Xetex to HTML ?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Sep 17 19:13:46 CEST 2013

Am 17.09.2013 um 08:36 schrieb Fahad Al-Saidi:

> My book includes a lot of eps pictures.

That cannot work! XeTeX, and pdfTeX, cannot directly include EPS files into the PDF output. Either create vector PDF versions of them or SVG formats, which might be the best option for HTML.

Once you have created the PDF format of your XeLaTeX source you can use pdftohtml from the most recent xpdf or poppler packages. It will use PNG by default for images. I did not test whether and how it handles RTL text. There is also an option to produce XML.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.
				– Allen's Law