[XeTeX] Xetex to HTML ?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 11:02:01 CEST 2013

2013/9/17 Fahad Al-Saidi <fahad.alsaidi at gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there an easy way to convert xetex file to html. I tried this command:
>
> htxelatex example-arabic.tex "xhtml, charset=utf-8" " -cunihtf -utf8"
>
> but the output is empty. I want to convert my book to HTML then to epub &
> mobi. My book includes a lot of eps pictures.  Any suggestion?

I will have a lecture on this topic at TeXperience 2013 in Brejlov
(Czech Republic). The conference follows immediatelly the 7th
International Context Meeting
(http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2013/), the first part of the
TeXperience conference (including my lectures) will be in English.
There are still free places in the hotel (I can give you contact to
organizers, it is possible to go to TeXperience only and no to the
ConTeXt meeting, if you wish).

I do not know how to create mobi, I deal only with epub. My tool is
not yet documented and it is highly configurable. I can give it to you
(I plan to release it under a free license) but without the lecture
you will hardly understand it.

> Regards,
> Fahad Al-Saidi

Zdeněk Wagner