[XeTeX] XeLaTeX not using language-specific glyphs with Scheherazade 2.x

Lammert, Richard richard.lammert at ctsfw.edu
Mon Oct 7 21:36:31 CEST 2013

Thanks, Khaled. I had wondered about this--which is why I specifically
chose the Graphite renderer in the font selection. (According to the "Font
Features for Scheherazade 2.000" on the SIL web site, both the language
selection and the meem/heh shaping should work in either OpenType or
Graphite. Rohingya is available as a language selection only in
Graphite--but fontspec doesn't recognize the language.)

Is there a reason a hybrid font wouldn't work properly if a specific
rendering technology is chosen? (Specifically selecting the renderer worked
great in solving my small-caps problem.)

Richard

Rev. Richard A. Lammert           e-mail: richard.lammert at ctsfw.edu
Technical Services Librarian       mail: 6600 N. Clinton St.
Systems Librarian                     Fort Wayne, IN 46825-4916
Walther Library                         phone: 260-452-3148
Concordia Theological Seminary