[XeTeX] Error of xeCJK and fonspec (Bokov Gleb - First Message)

Gurebu Bokofu gurebu_bokofu at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 19:50:33 CEST 2013

Hello everybody!
I need to use xeCJK and fontspec packages,however, when I try to load either of xeCJK  or fontspec ,it reads
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX2.9\tex\latex\fontspec\fontspec.cfg"! Undefined control sequence.<argument> \c_keys_code_root_tl                                 fontspec/Ligatures/Historicall.8 ...tureoption{Ligatures}{Historic}{Historical}
Also, same message will be if to load xeCJK only:
\documentclass{article}\usepackage{xeCJK}
\begin{document}This is the XeLaTeX test.\end{document}
By other words, XeLaTeX do not understand the package, isn't it?
Regards,Gleb.