[XeTeX] Problem with Turkish dotted I (U+0130) in headers

Alessandro Ceschini alessandroceschini.it at gmail.com
Thu May 30 15:41:05 CEST 2013

Hi Zdenek,

\setdefaultlanguage{turkish} is the same as \setmainlanguage{turkish}
which is in my example and I tried, it doesn't have any noticeable effects.

However, \uccode`\i=`\I. gives the intended result but doesn't create
problems only because I'm working in a monolingual document, such type
of capitalization should be restricted to Turkish.

Thanks anyway, as far as my needs are concerned, this workaround
satisfies me.
--
/Alessandro Ceschini/