[XeTeX] XeTeX bug with including jpg images

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun May 12 16:51:25 CEST 2013

Am 12.05.2013 um 16:40 schrieb Khaled Hosny:

> http://www.linfo.org/tarbomb.html :)

I use ClamXav. It first checks the eMail message when it comes in (before that, my eMail provider had performed some checks) and then its attachment(s). Finally it also checks when I save the attachment(s), because they usually go into a place ClamXav is constantly checking.

So I feel quite safe in Germoney… (not saved from the HFS forks and similar stuff)

--
Greetings

  Pete

If the majority of cooking accidents happen in the kitchen, then why don't we just cook in other rooms?