[XeTeX] bidi & xwatermark are broken

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Wed Jun 12 13:18:48 CEST 2013

  Yes, I meant in your example.  Since the problem is in the interaction
between xwatermark and bidi, I'm not surprised that the pages that fail
are the ones with watermarks on them.

  I have no solution for that, and don't really have the time to look
into it, sorry.  If what you want is to add watermarks to a document
that needs bidi, I would suggest to do that in two passes: first produce
the document without any watermark, and add the watermark to the PDF
afterwards.  It would of course be much nicer to do it in one go, but
there seem to be insuperable issues with that.

	Arthur