[XeTeX] Broken XeTeX

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 12 09:23:39 CEST 2013

Hello Wilfred

Thanks very much for the suggestion.  I eventually gave up on the kind of cure that would have allowed me to understand what had happened, and reverted to the previous day's checkpoint (I'd actually forgotten that Restore implemented an automatic checkpoint every 24 hours).  It looks very much like a Registry corruption but I'll never really know now!

Best wishes

John