[XeTeX] Broken XeTeX

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 11 17:13:45 CEST 2013

Hello

I do still have xdvipdfmx, and it should be found in my path environment.
Not sure what is wrong, but I will embrace the opportunity to update my
TeXLive installation (fingers crossed!).

Thanks very much for taking an interest - it's slightly unnerving to be
forced into the situation, but I should have kept my XeTeX installation up
to date anyway so the outcome ought to be a positive one.  (I'm neurotic
about backing up data files but don't have anything to set up to clone my
entire system, I'm afraid - but I think that that can sometimes lead to a
reimportation of elements that had started to cause trouble and conflicts.
I do have the 2010 distro on a small computer, which will compile files if I
get stuck.)

Best wishes

John