[XeTeX] bidi & eso-pic are broken

Fahad Al-Saidi fahad.alsaidi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:51:07 CEST 2013

Hey,

I have tried my best to port wallpaper to support bidi but without any
success. Then I tried Ulrike' solution and it works partially. What
remaining are LLCornerWallpaper, ThisLLCornerWallpaper, LRCornerWallpaper,
ThisLRCornerWallpaper, URCornerWallpaper, ThisURCornerWallpaper,
ULCornerWallpaper, ThisULCornerWallpaper.

I have attached my test files.

Regards,
Fahad