[XeTeX] bidi & eso-pic are broken

Vafa Khalighi vafa.klgh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:55:31 CEST 2013

This is not bidi issue but how the picture environment works (that is what
eso-pic package uses internally). Your horizontal reference point is where
the line starts (left in LTR and right in RTL). When you give
a horizontal co-ordinate to \put for example, what you do is just \kern
<horizontal co-ordinate>, etc.