[XeTeX] Ligatures

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 2 14:44:50 CEST 2013

Hello

I use plain XeTeX also, but not that font.  However, looking at the
Libertine website, I would suggest you add

:+hlig

to the font call (so e.g. "Linux Libertine O:+hlig:mapping=tex-text")

If you right-click the font file itself and select 'Properties', you should
get a list of OpenType features available for that font (but the developers'
website gives this information anyway).  If you don't have the enhanced
Properties feature, that can I think be downloaded for free from Microsoft.

John