[XeTeX] Letterly fonts

Kai Hendry hendry at iki.fi
Wed Jul 31 07:56:18 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

Recently I've improved security and re-factored http://letterly.com/
which I first announced 5 years ago now:
http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-January/008377.html

Source: https://github.com/kaihendry/letterly

I was hoping if I could another review and perhaps some advice when it
comes to fonts?

http://letterly.com/?t1=Xetex&t2=TUG&t3=MQ&t4=University&t5=Australia&f1=Kai&f2=Praze+Farm&f3=Millpool&f4=Cornwall&f5=PL30+4HZ&opening=Dear+all&body=%ED%95%9C%EA%B8%80&closing=Sincerely&font=DejaVu+Sans

(You can construct a link if you change the form to GET in the browser
devtools.)

For example the above links has Hangul in the body which surprisingly
isn't rendered by DejaVu font which should have a very wide range of
Unicode glyphs. I do have ttf-dejavu, ttf-dejavu-core &
ttf-dejavu-extra installed.

Any other tips for improvement would be great. Kind regards,