[XeTeX] subfiles and number lines

drrd drrd drrd at hotmail.fr
Tue Jul 23 13:25:44 CEST 2013

Hello,
I have a small problem. Because of his huge size file latex which create bug with texworks, i decided to cut it in 3 parts :- parameter file with all variables and macro : file param.tex- part1 one : file1.tex, part2, etc..- master file : master.texA friend suggest me to use subfiles packages. I Did it.
I want to show number line on the left of my arabic text. It's ok when I make all the text in one file only. But when i create subfiles it happens no things, i have no error but the numbers doesn't appears on the right.
Did it happens to someone else ? Thank you for your help.
I Have also a problem with the package subfiles.sty, i have to put it in the file's folder to success my compilation.
I am under unbuntu with texlive2013, and the files examples are in this mail.
Thanks