[XeTeX] Local changes to mathmode digits

Vafa Khalighi vkhalighi at icloud.com
Sun Jan 13 14:27:42 CET 2013

Sure. Check xepersian package documentation on page 42 for

 \DefaultMathsDigits \PersianMathsDigits \AutoMathsDigits

xepersian-mathsdigitspec achieves this using \everymath and \everydisplay primitives. Note that xepersian-mathsdigitspec for this feature to work relies on \if at Latin conditional of bidi package. polyglossia does not know about this so you may have to do some adjustments, i.e. \if at Latin should be true inside non-RTL script and false inside RTL script.