[XeTeX] Full justification of text

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:06:25 CET 2013

As others have already said, in your example, TeX is trying to justify your
text, but doesn't know how to hyphenate Malayalam.

You can see this by putting the option "draft" into your \documentclass
declaration:

\documentclass[draft,a4paper,12pt]{article}

Then you see the tell-tale black boxes at the end of each unjustified line.

Zdenek already explained how to move forward, using \setmainlanguage

Best,
Dominik