[XeTeX] abraces and unicode-math

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:36:04 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Daniel Greenhoe wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:58 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> Khaled already fixed the bug in the git repository. If you are willing
>> to compile XeTeX yourself (or maybe someone else could compile it for
>> you if you have problems compiling on your machine) you can already
>> get a working version now.
>
> This seems to not be the case for Windows systems.
>
> The page http://tug.org/texlive/build.html lists Akira Kakuto as the
> builder for win32.

My statement that "if you are willing to compile it yourself" still
stands, but compiling on windows might be way more painful than
compiling on any other "unix" platform.

But then again: I don't remember many problems that Akira Kakuto
wasn't able to solve/crack within a very short time span. (I admire
his wizard skills when working with windows compilers.)

Mojca