[XeTeX] morewrites and bibtex

Bruno Le Floch blflatex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 12:29:19 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm the author of morewrites, which has to perform various hacks to go
around the hard limitation of the number of TeX output streams (see
the thread that you linked: TeX has not changed in this regard).  My
guess is that it is probably a bug in morewrites.  Please try to make
a reasonably short example, and send it, for instance to me.

Do you have the latest version of morewrites (v0.2e)?  You can check
this by running (Xe/pdf/Lua)LaTeX on the file

    \listfiles
    \documentclass{article}
    \usepackage{morewrites}
    \begin{document}
    \end{document}

and looking for a line of the form

    morewrites.sty    2013/01/08 v0.2e Always room for a new write

Regards,
Bruno