[XeTeX] xetex and the unicode bidirectional algorithm.

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sat Dec 7 14:06:06 CET 2013

Not at all! I even designed a companion Latin font, so that readers of
Latin script can enjoy the same quality and polishes of FreeSerif that
Arabic script reader enjoy:

http://www.khaledhosny.org/files/tmp/freeserif.html

Please use both and don’t let Arabic readers have all the joy.

Regards,
Khaled