[XeTeX] generating a booklet pdf a4 to a5 in XeLaTeX

NMPOST7 nmpost7 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 21:10:50 CET 2013

On 01/12/2013 11:52, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>And have you tried the booklet package?

Finally I am there! A full Sunday for a solution
As I could not come to terms with the booklet package, I used the twoup package.
The document uses KOMASCRIPT.

The remaining problems

- using sectioning commands \chapter \section etc gives me an error
- the margins need to be adjusted

What can I do to solve the above?

The actual book (not the one typeset here) will run into 60 plus pages and
would need to be bound (my next hobby! bookbinding), hence any help in adjusting
the geometry would be appreciated. The aim is to turn over the final book to a
spiritual centre free of charge and will carry a dedication to DANTE e.v. as I
am a member and also to TUG and the *TeX community here.

BR
suren