[XeTeX] generating a booklet pdf a4 to a5 in XeLaTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Dec 1 11:52:43 CET 2013

Am 01.12.2013 um 04:10 schrieb NMPOST7:

> As I am doing documentation in Malayalam using XeLaTeX I woul appreciate any
> help in changing the script that generates the booklet

Have you tried the command 'texdoc -l booklet'? And have you tried the booklet package?

It's also possible to try 'texdoc -l a5' and then try the a5comb package…

Have you tried to print your PDF file and arrange it to be printed as two or four pages on one sheet of paper?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
				– George W. Bush