[XeTeX] Letterly fonts

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 12:27:40 CEST 2013

Well,

> Fine, then I would like to know their template for fun. :-) I guess I
> have only have the British style so far:
> https://github.com/kaihendry/letterly/blob/master/letter.template
>
> Could you help me out with
> https://github.com/kaihendry/letterly/blob/master/letter.template.be
> https://github.com/kaihendry/letterly/blob/master/letter.template.nl  ? :)

No, I will not help you because I think the entire endeavor is, well, futile, to be honest.

That being said, there are several "sources" to find "templates" for "official letters". For Dutch, for instance:

- The "isodoc" class by Wybo Dekker

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/isodoc

- The class "brief.cls", part of the ntgclass (Nederlandse TeX Gebruikersgroep) - included in TeXLive

- In Belgium, the "Belgische Industrie Norm" (BIN) has rules for official letters

- In Germany, there are similar DIN-norms (see http://www.dinbrief.de, and the dinbrief package in TeXLive)

- Another package for German letters: g-brief

It wouldn't surprise me if there are other official rules. I guess there is a JIS-norm for Japanese. You see, there are many templates.

Cheers,
Wilfred