[XeTeX] longtable and RTL (Arabic)

Jens Bakker jbakker at uni-bonn.de
Tue Apr 30 21:07:04 CEST 2013

Dear Arthur Reutenauer,

Thank you very much for your advice and your valuable informations.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to proceed to you also with another problem connected with longtable and Arabic, please. After using bidi-longtable successfully, I wanted to insert a footnote defined by manyfoot into the table and therefore I ended the longtable after the line with the footnote and started a new one immediately after the first. But this second longtable has another appearance despite the fact that it has the same defined dimension. Has anybody a remedy?

The files are attached.

With best wishes and best regards,
Jens Bakker