[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.9999.2 released

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 13:12:50 CEST 2013

2013/4/13 Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org>:
> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:32:47AM +0200, Zdenek Wagner wrote:

>> > I need his test files then.
>> >
>> I do not have his exact files but the attached file contains his
>> screenshot. I have typed the text in HTML, you just have to add a CSS
>> defining the font to be used.
>
> I'm not sure I follow, but the output in your screenshot is the exact
> same output I get with XeTeX, what is the issue then?

It worked fine in TL'12, the PDF's that failed are in directory
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/xetex-test/0.9999.2-r2525/ (ie XeTeX
0.9999.2 and FreeFont rev 2525), see vatu.pdf in that directory. The
remaining files in this directory show other problems. Whenever there
is a new version of XeTeX, I can rerun my tests and report the
results.

> Regards,
> Khaled

Zdeněk Wagner