[XeTeX] best tips for microtype

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Apr 5 23:35:27 CEST 2013

Am 05.04.2013 um 23:20 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> love the combination of protrusion and font expansion

Which clandestine version of microtype are you using? The recent documentation states on page #1:

	Font expansion works with pdfTeX (version 1.20 for automatic expansion) or LuaTeX.

I'm missing this feature in coming TeX Live 2013.

--
Greetings

  Pete

What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software 'releases.'  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake.