[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.9999.1 released

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Apr 3 16:42:26 CEST 2013

Am 03.04.2013 um 13:53 schrieb Dohyun Kim:

> I guess that there is some bug in harfbuzz or freetype or other library.  I have tested on Mac, so this problem may not occur under other platforms.

I extended your example a bit and tested all fonts I have with vrt2 and vhal feature. Your fear seems to be justified. But one can put it differently: vrt2 feature is not needed, and vhal feature produces havoc. And some fonts might simply be faulty.

Here are my files, the PDF produced on intel Mac OS X 10.6.8, Snow Leopard, with XeTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.5-0.9999.2 (TeX Live 2013/dev) from yesterday morning, UTC.