[XeTeX] babel

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Sep 13 07:32:39 CEST 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 03:34:19PM -0400, Joel C. Salomon wrote:
> About a month ago Arthur Reutenauer posted to this list (and some
> others) that experimental support for LuaTeX had been added in the
> development version he maintains at
> <http://github.com/reutenauer/polyglossia>.

  The support then was too shaky to make a beta release and I expected
it would take me a couple of weeks to complete it, but I've been held up
by other things in the mean time.  I'll make a release to CTAN when it's
ready to be tested.

  (Note that I corrected a typo in the URL of my original announcement,
reproduced by Joel.)

	Arthur