[XeTeX] [Fwd: Re: FreeSerif not working for me in Devanagari]

Steve White stevan.white at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 9 11:43:55 CEST 2012

Hi Zdenek,

I'm glad you like the looks of Sanskrit in FreeSerif!

Regarding Sanskrit in FreeSans:  You're right, it is incomplete.  I
now remember, had started implementing Sanskrit there, but was
interrupted.  I hope to push that effort forward in the next release.

I also see one or two glitches regarding mark placement in FreeSerif.
I'll work with you guys off-line on those.

Thanks for your support!