[XeTeX] FreeSerif not working for me in Devanagari

Steve White stevan.white at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 7 21:07:05 CEST 2012

Hi Neal,

If there are real problems, I would like to try to fix them.

Would you please send me, all files for a test using FreeSerif only,
with the command line you use to build it?  (I tried xelatex on the
test.tex file and the header file you posted, but I had to make a lot
of changes just to get it to tex.)

Thanks!